Previously, I spoke to you all about "magical numbers" and how they impact business-like messages in social media. Now, I will be discussing where exactly I got the idea of "magical numbers", white papers.
White papers are advocates for solutions that will fit the customers needs. In other words, these documents summarize why a specific approach will work. Within my Business Writing course at UNCW I was directed to Purdue OWL, to get a better explanation of white-papers. I would recommend going to this site for further details. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/1/
To tie all of this together. I would like to research how white papers are useful in business marketing? Is there any way they could be harmful to a business?
For an assignment in my business course we had to find an example of a white paper. I believe the one I chose was very good at exemplifying all the required components. Just so you all can have a better look at what my research question will be examining, here you go http://www.thatwhitepaperguy.com/downloads/Response_Rates_white_paper.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment