Saturday, October 24, 2015

What about Twitter?

As I've mentioned to my group members, I believe that Nest Realty should give Twitter a shot with expanding their social media presence. They have already established a social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and somewhat Youtube. I think Twitter would just deepen their horizon.

I believe that some people view Twitter to be somewhat useless, but in my opinion its a quick way for a company to advertise, and show their expertise. Instead of making a extensive status on Facebook, a realtor could just post a sentence on Twitter and it can be seen by so many people. Here is an example of how a realtor is using Twitter:
In this example you can see how Twitter is very similar to Instagram. A realtor is able to post pictures of houses and other properties, specials or events going on in the area. One key thing about Twitter is that these post can be seen by a previous client, retweeted to where its now visible on their news feed, which in turn presents the opportunity for future followers and potential clients to see it and gain interest,

Overall, even though Nest thinks that social media can be a little much at times. I do think if they began to utilize twitter it would only expand their clientele. There's no harm in trying out new social media sites in order to have a well-rounded conclusion of what works best for their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment